Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Oui, Oui, Monsieur

A few weeks ago I reviewed my first film, a lovely collage of shorts called Paris, je t'aime. It was great fun to analyze film (also a very theatrical medium). Here's a link to my review, which appears in this week's issue of Show Business Weekly.

A handful of reviews from my drama-ful week are now up at offoffonline:

Mother Load: Amy Wilson's fierce solo show on the trials of modern motherhood.

A New Brain: The Astoria Performing Arts Center impassioned revival of William Finn's playful, intimate musical. This is one of my favorite shows, and the production does not disappoint--I may very well head back for another visit!

Victor/Victoria: The latest offering from Brooklyn's Gallery Players--a gender-bending musical comedy set in 1930s Paris.

No comments: